There's more to do than you can imagine at Hilltop House! Below are just some of things that happen here. Spend time with your friends and fellow residents, learn a new skill, work out on our exercise equipment, take a class, engage in some friendly competition … the possibilities are nearly endless!
- Discuss a good book
- Play a round of bridge, canasta or enjoy a game of bingo or scrabble
- Take in a movie night on the big-screen TV
- Join a fitness group
- Be a guest at our special lunches where we celebrate almost anything, i.e., winter solstice, St. Patrick's day, opening day of the Mariners
- Get fit working in your own garden plot
- Become computer savvy (or just send e-mails) in our computer lab
- Enjoy an excellent dinner every evening in the dining room
- Enhance your brain power by participating in "mental aerobics"
- Place a piece in the ongoing community jigsaw puzzle
- Take up an arts or crafts project
- Explore Seattle parks with our walking group
- Participate in a Bible study group
- Join in a "Discussions with Darla" group
- Munch down with the "Out to Lunch Bunch"
- Join us for a special treat now and then (ice cream sundaes or root beer floats)
- Relax with a soothing massage
- Loosen up your vocal chords for our Sing-A-Longs
- Attend our festive "First Friday" socials
- Attend a discussion group talking about subjects of your choice
- Display your creativity by exhibiting your work in our Annual Art Show
- Be the guest speaker at our monthly "Town Hall" meeting featuring our residents
- Sit back and enjoy becoming beautiful with our talented hairdresser
We also take on special projects from time to time.
Not only are these fun but they give us a chance to make occasional creative improvements, and to support some worthwhile causes in our community.
Be sure to visit our Special Events Page.